Thursday, February 24, 2011

mid week 8


Wednesday morning I start out with some organic yogurt and granola for breakfast. Then it’s off to the gym for some cardio and weight training. I’m working my biceps and traps today. But first, it’s the treadmill for 20 minutes. Then over to the weights, I get a great workout in this morning. I finished up my morning at the gym with 40 more minutes of cardio action.
 I head home for lunch and eat a grass fed beef cheeseburger and some steamed vegetables. I’ve been learning a lot about foods lately and am going to try to do my best to eat everything natural and organic. I have to thank my friend jenn Ryan for sending me a book with a lot of great information about food in it. The book is called eat to live, thanks jenn.
In the evening I head back to the gym to do some laps in the pool. I did 20 laps and feel really good after I’m done. For dinner I ate baked fish with rice and carrots. Then it’s time to hit the sac for some much deserved rest.
 Thursday is just a cardio day for me but I start off with some scrambled eggs for breakfast and then it’s off to the gym. I do the normal 20/20/20 minute split on the cardio machines and then I head home for lunch. My girlfriend made a santé fe chicken salad for us and it was delicious. I’m feeling good so I head back to the gym in the evening.
 I do 40 minutes on the cardio machines tonight and then hit the pool for 10 laps. It’s been a great 2 days of workouts and I plan on keeping up this pace for the rest of the week. I haven’t taken a day off yet this week so, I might do it in the next 3 days. We will see how it goes. Everything is still going really well, my will power is still really strong. With 7 days until my next weigh in I need to push hard and finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment