Tuesday, February 15, 2011

beginning of week 7


It’s Monday morning, beginning of week 7. Valentine’s Day. I decide to make some scrambled eggs for breakfast today. I also ate 3 sausage links, they were turkey sausage links, but I wouldn’t suggest them to anyone.lol. Then it’s off to the gym. 20 minutes on the treadmill and it’s over to the weights for some chest and triceps training. Again, I was able to increase the weight on everything, I’m very happy with that. I finish off my morning cardio with the usual 40 minutes and then I hit the shower.
 Lunch time I ate a turkey sandwich and hung out for a while. Then it’s back to the gym in the evening. I start with 20 minutes on the treadmill and then move over to the arc trainer for another 20 minutes. I finish off my evening cardio with a few laps in the pool. I was actually able to swim 20 laps tonight so; I’m super stoked about this. It was a hell of a good workout day today. I cooked some rigatoni and spaghetti sauce for dinner.
 Damn, I wake up Tuesday with a sore body, the whole thing is sore. However, I’m on a roll at the gym so, I don’t plan on skipping today. I have some cereal for breakfast and head to the gym. I’m just doing cardio today so; I should be in and out fairly quickly. It’s the usual 20/20/20 minute split on the cardio machines for me today. The last 20 minutes was tough, I wanted to quit after about 5 minutes but, luckily, myself wouldn’t let me quit.
 I head home for lunch and cook myself a cheeseburger and broccoli and carrots. The burger was from grass fed beef so, that is a good thing. I decide to head back to healthsport in the evening for some more cardio action. It’s a 40 minute session on the treadmill and the arc trainer. It was easier than I expected it to be. Again, I’m real happy with this. I hit the hot tub for some much needed relaxation and then its home for dinner. I decide to cook up a fish stir fry, very tasty.
 So far, it’s a great start to the week. I try to get a little nap in everyday to let my body recover as much as it can. Grocery shopping can be tricky to. We try to shop for the most organic products that we can. I have noticed that a lot of products that claim to be all natural still carry a lot of undesirable ingredients in them. So, we have to be careful when we shopping for food. I suggest you do the same. There are a lot of good informative documentaries out there that show you where food comes from, some of these are real eye openers. Food inc. is something I suggest for everyone to watch. I also suggest another good documentary called the king of corn.
 My second weigh in is 2 weeks from today. I don’t think I’ll be able to match my weight loss of 28 pounds in the first month but, I think it will still be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment