Sunday, January 30, 2011

ennd of push week, week 4


 I’m a little over half way during push week. Everything is going well, better than expected. I was hoping to finish my weight training for the week today but, after rolling out of bed I see that’s not going to happen. Friday morning I start with some peanut butter toast and some 2% chocolate milk for breakfast.
 I hit the gym for the normal 20/20/20 minute split on the cardio machines. My legs feel good so, I turn up the heat with my speeds. I feel good when I finish today. Lunch was 2 left over pieces of cheese pizza and 2 hot wings. I usually feel like a snack around 5 pm but, today I’m holding off.
 I go back to the gym in the evening. 20 minutes on the treadmill and then it’s over to the arc trainer for another 20. I hit the pool and do some swimming tonight also. Dinner was beef stir fry with carrots and broccoli and asparagus.
 Saturday morning started with peanut butter toast for breakfast. I head to the gym and do a 20 minute session on the treadmill and finish up my weight training for the week. I’m working back and shoulders today. My workout takes a lot out of me so; I only do 10 more minutes of cardio on the arc trainer. I eat some left over stir fry for lunch and pretty much relax for the rest of the day. Snack time was chips and salsa and dinner ended up being baked chicken with carrots and zucchini. Desert was ice creamJ.
I wake up Sunday morning, last day off push week. I need to go hard today before weigh in tomorrow morning. I’m just doing cardio today so it’s the normal 20/20/20 split. I head home and have organic Mac and cheese for lunch along with some pizza rolls. Dinner was a chicken stir fry….I know right, stir fry’s?
 Sunday evening I head to healthsport . I hit the treadmill for 20 minutes and then it’s over to the arc trainer for 20 more. I hit the pool doing some laps. My swimming cardio is not where I would like it yet but, I got time to work on it. Push week ended up being a success. I was able to make it to the gym 12 times this week for what I estimate to be somewhere between 5800 to 6000 calories burned. We’ll see how much it pays off tomorrow morning at the weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment