Wednesday, April 6, 2011

week 13


Sorry that I have been a little hit or miss lately with my blog. This post today will be kind of a catch up blog for last week. Monday morning I start out with yogurt, grapes and strawberries for breakfast. We are heading north today to go for a hike in the redwoods. We stopped for lunch which was sushi and steamed shrimp. The hike wasn’t as much exercise as I would have liked it to be but, I got to see a lot of cool things I have never seen before. It truly is humbling to stand in a forest of redwoods. I suggest everyone do it in your lifetime. When we got I ate a huge salad for dinner. Spinach and romaine lettuce, broccoli, carrots, and mushrooms.
 Tuesday morning I ate a banana an apple and an orange for breakfast. We are going to get the motor home out of storage today and I also have to work so no trip to the gym today for me. I ate a salad for lunch and head to work. For dinner I had 3 pieces of cheese pizza.
 Wednesday morning I ate a banana, apple and an orange for breakfast. Then I head to the gym for some cardio. 60 minutes and I’m out the door. Lunch ended up being a huge salad and then I'm off to work. Dinner on Wednesday was organic mac and cheese and some steamed broccoli.
 Thursday it was a banana, grapes and an apple for breakfast. Then it’s off to healthsport for some more cardio training, 60 minutes and then I’m off to work. For lunch I ate steamed shrimp and a salad. Dinner ended up being cheese pizza on Thursday. For a late night snack I ate a banana, some strawberries and mango.
Friday morning breakfast was a banana an apple and some grapes. Then I hit the gym. I’m weight training today, working my chest and triceps. But first, it’s cardio. 20 minutes to start and then my weight training and finish off with 40 minutes of cardio. For lunch I had a salad and a couple of hours later I ate some peanut butter toast. The peanut butter is all natural and the toast is whole wheat. For dinner I ate a huge delicious salad. Then treated myself to some dibs for dessert.
Saturday morning I start my day off with a banana and an apple and then head to the gym. I’m working my biceps and traps today along with the normal cardio routine.  For lunch I ate a salad and some almonds and also drank a low sodium V-8. Then I had to work. The boss made homemade enchiladas for dinner. I had him make mine beans and rice only.
 Sunday morning it was an apple and a banana to start and then I’m off to healthsport for another workout. I work my back and shoulders and do 40 minutes of cardio. I Have a salad for lunch and then head to work for the day. For dinner on Sunday it was 3 pieces of cheese pizza.
I had a real busy work week this week. It did dictate my work out a little bit. I still made it to the gym 5 times this week and I’m happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment