Wednesday, April 6, 2011

beginning of week 14


   Monday morning I ate 2 waffles with strawberries and 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast. We are taking the motor home to the shop today to get it ready for the long 2600 mile journey back to Michigan in a few days. I also have to work so, no trip to the gym for me today. I snacked on some dried fruit and nuts before eating a salad for lunch. Dinner was cheese pizza on Monday.
Tuesday morning I eat an apple a banana and an orange for breakfast and then head off to the gym. I do my chest and triceps routine today along with 60 minutes of cardio. I eat a salad for lunch along with some strawberries and mango. A few hours later I get pretty hungry and go get a veggie burrito from the taco truck. We ate a late dinner consisting of baked fish and another salad.
This is my last week here in northern California and I have a few days left at the gym to make the most out of them. So, onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment